Monday, April 29, 2013

Ordinary After Class Day

After submitting my paper ahead on time, updating my blog is indeed a treat for me. 

I turned my ordinary routine to a simple happiness one Tuesday afternoon from class.
Celebrating the gift of life after 10 days (this statement is a confusion for those who don't understand what i am talking about, basta! ), I was craving for gelato this very day!

I grabbed un cono piccolo of gelato with pistacchio e cioccolato flavors. My feet felt so good walking with my ballerinas on a spring day! My heart abounded with joy with the cherry blossoms and of course, gelato!

Lalala... camminare!
Pink pompoms and blue sky
Sometimes I forget to be thankful for simple happiness, this day reminded me to be grateful to the Lord.
More than satisfied with my pistacchio and chocolate gelato

La mia casa gialla e un gatto grasso
I cannot remember why I brought my camera to class but I had it so I just used it to capture the moment. Sometimes I forget to be thankful for simple happiness, this day reminded me to be grateful to the Lord.

My university (Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata) is located far, far away (about an hour or more) from the city center of Rome. But from my house, it is just 25 minutes walk. So whenever I am not rushing, I enjoy the field, the flowers, the sky, the mountains, and every single thing on my way and back to the university.

---
Some Italian/ Foreign words scattered in this post:
basta Italian, expression: enough; Filipino, expression: that's it, no more arguments!
un cono piccolo Italian: a small cone
camminare Italian, verb: to walk
la mia casa Italian: my house
giallo Italian, yellow
un gatto grasso Italian: a fat cat

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kit! So this is where you hide. I have another blog by the way http://mommybearxoxo.blogspot.com.au/ Great to read these stuff. I miss you! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ate Lea, Kuya Teds and baby Vianca! :) Miss you soo much. :) hugs to everyone.

    ReplyDelete